- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Backup and Recovery Management
- Good To Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Backup Technologies Must have exposure in atleast 2 technologies HP DataProtector EMC Avamar administration Veem EMC Networker Good to have knowledge on the below technology Simpana Commvault administration Symantec Netbackup administration Backup exec administration
- Technical Experience : Expected to provide L3 level backup support He/She must have relevant 5 years of working experience Capability to handle/troubleshoot Database backup Oracle, MS SQL and SAP NDMP backups Should be good in performance tuning, capacity management upgrades Must have infrastructure knowledge on tape library maintenance and offsite/onsite tape rotation Must have knowledge on snapshot backup technologies Must have gained good experience in a productio
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communications skills 2 Scripting Automation skills 3 AWS certification
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.