- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understanding the enterprise security governance, risk and compliance requirements along with contractual requirements Understanding the organizational compliance and reporting requirements Generating various kind of report from GRC tool Should be able to support various IT frameworks like ISO 27002, COBIT, etc, legal and compliance requirements like SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA Providing security awareness through multiple ways Good understanding of reports and should be able to explain targeted
- Technical Experience : At least 2-3 years experience in Information Security Risk and Compliance Working Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework and good knowledge of Service management Very strong understanding of Information Security basics and various IT Security Frameworks Should keep himself/herself up-to-date on various Information Security vulnerabilities, attacks and new technologies
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Good communication and collaboration skills Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required Should be a good presenter
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Any GRC certificate like RSA Archer certified Administrator
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.