- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Murex Front Office
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Construct and execute SIT release tests keeping in mind Murex is at the heart of the system landscape 2 Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution 3 Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives 4 Partner across with various stakeholders globally within the program to implement strategic solutions 5 Follow and implementSI
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 3-6 years of experience in Capital markets / Murex 2 Well versed with Murex terminologies, workflows, front office, back office, trade lifecycle events, simulations, accounting settlement etc 3 Good command over SQL and software testing practices 4 Experience with UNIX commands added advantage 5 Experience in working with complex technology landscapes and ensuring flawless technical delivery
- Professional Attributes : 1 Smart, quick learner and competitive 2 Possess good analytical and reporting skills 3 Excellent communication skills 4 Team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent graduation degree from reputed and Govt recognized/affiliated university
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.