- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Demand Planning
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Advanced Planning & Optimization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Strong Knowledge on CIF configuration preferably integration with APO and S4 HANA b Strong knowledge of GATP configuration for Product Availability Check, Rules-Based ATP - location and product substitution, Rule Determination, Product Allocations, BOP, MATP, ATO, MTO c Good understanding of Application activities - CIF Application logs, CIF Integration Models set up d APO Demand Plan Process chains/SNP Planning runs
- Technical Experience : a Hands on configuration of CIF model and basic settings b Validating CIF error logs, post processing methods analysing c PPDS planning dashboard and analysis on S4 planning results transfer d gATP basic setting of Product allocation usage in different levels and CVCs creation e Basic setting standard Planning methods used in SNP like Heuristics and different types of heuristics are available which are Location, Network, and Multi-Level Heuristics b Process Chain Maintenance using Info Packages
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness e should have Handled Team of 6 to 10 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.