- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :QlikView
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be able understand the client requirement B Should be able to develop the Qliksense dashboard C strong SQL skill D should be able to create a data modelling Understanding of DV Charts, Calculations, Set Analysis E Basic understanding of Data warehousing, BI concepts, Reporting concepts like drill down, slice/ dicing, filtering F Experience in implementing security, building reusable code using QVS scripts and QlikView functions and have worked with QLIK APIs
- Technical Experience : A minimum 5 years of experience in QlikView/Qliksense and SQL B Should be able to design architecture C Should be able to work on automation A QlikView monitoring, Admin console B Aware / understand AWS cloud services, ETL tool like Talend, Informatica SDLC / Quality process, testing validation C Preferred if worked on Other visualization skills like Tableau, Tibco spotfire D Next good match would be E Reporting / BI Skills like BO Reporting webi, XCelsius etc, MicroStrategy, cognos
- Professional Attributes : A Strong communication skill B Good Analytical Skill C Leadership Quality D Multitasking ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.