- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition,OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet client requirements Delivery and maintenance of the software system b: Problem solving skills Ready to learn new technologies/tools used in the project c: Provide technical assistance to the team Troubleshoot and analyze issues d: Should be able to take up Client facing role Work with Clients on the delivery and support activities Understand the client process and adhere to it e: Apply knowledge of technologies and tools to support
- Technical Experience : a: 4 years of experience in any content management technologies like QUMAS, Documentum etc QUMAS will be an advantage b: Should have experience and interest in application maintenance activities c: 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies d: Experience in NodeJS is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.