- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide a professional and reliable Change/Incident Analyst capability Promote adherence to the Change /Incident Process by the domains and clients Log and process change /Incident requests ensuring all details are accurate and correct Answer the Change /Incident Management phone within 3 rings Cover shifts on a rota basis, demonstrating flexibility where necessary Take ownership and perform all tasks on the Change /Incident Management task list Apply client knowledge tothe Change incident
- Technical Experience : Service Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Delivery, Reporting Change /Incident Process by the domains and clients Utilize Change /Incident Management resources including documentation Update documentation in a concise and timely manner Generate pending Incident report, prioritize based on aging /impact/customer dissatisfaction and drive for closure Build and maintain team / unit / client relationships To liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate Change
- Professional Attributes : 1 ITIL V3 Foundation 2 Good Knowledge of Excel including building Macros 3 Ability to make effective presentations, facilitate meetings and group discussions 4 ITSM knowledge and experience in Change/Incident Management
- Educational Qualification : 15 years regular education Strong Communication Skills Excellent Interpersonal Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.