- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsibilities a Must have minimum 3 years of salesforce experience along with Salesforce CPQ knowledge b Should have worked as configuration engineer or developer c Must have detailed knowledge of object relation in Salesforce CPQ world d Expertise in Product catalog, Pricing Configuration
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforcecom CRM Applications 2 Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience 3 In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application 4 Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc 5 Should have thorough understanding of configuration option
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good with communication 2 Should have team handling skills 3 Ability to work under pressure Good Presentation Skills 4 Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Must have any one of the following degrees BTech, BE or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.