- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Product Development Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive b Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases c Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals d Maintain and update existing features e Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams
- Technical Experience : a Well Adapted to ADM methodology, Very Strong in delivery management b Knowledge on CPG industry Distribution management system which is Mandatory c Program Project management skill will be added as advantage d Accenture NewsPage application is a plus, Product Management, Planning, Estimation Etc,
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques b Proficiency in English c Any package development experience, Configuration of the Products, Bug Fixing, Analytical
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.