- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Good understanding of Informatica Cloud platform and Informatica Real Time, creating API service calls, using the defined templates for Data migration, replications, data quality and SCD 2 Integration with other cloud based applications and legacy applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Work Experience : Overall experience 2 years in DW BI ETL Informatica Cloud 2 Has a good knowledge of SOA and Enterprise Architecture 3 Has a good knowledge of underlying standards used in SOA and BPM such as XML, Web Services SOAP REST, WSDL standards 4 Working experience in agile methodology 5 Good Understanding of a Service Interface design principles 6 Has a good knowledge of underlying standards used in SOA and BPM such as XML, Web Services SOAP REST, WSDL standards
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.