- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality operations requirements 2 Review , integrate the technical architecture requirements Enterprise Architecture 3 Provide input into final decisions reg hardware, network products, system software , security
- Technical Experience : 1 Find ways in which to improve client IT departments functions so they support client future goals mainly for all the digital platform landscape covering Analytics, Interactive, Mobility, Industry X solutions,Integrations Cloud systems 2 Create business arch models that reflect client strategies and goals to cover the entire digital transformation journeys in IT landscape 3 Evaluate client systems models for discrepancies and report the design details in the processes and systems and sugges
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong arch modelling and design with a knowledge of development methods and tools 2 Working knowledge and exp of one or more arch methodologies such as TOGAF or Zachman or strong desire attain certifications 3 Highly developed written communication skills both in document production and developme
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.