- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Sales Planning & Forecasting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Assist in building tools and assets for enhancing current capabilities b Look at industry trends and accordingly devise sales and marketing strategy c Interact with clients and gather requirements to solve business problems d Strategic and tactical planning for yearly budget allocations e High level knowledge of Life Sciences processes RD, Clinical, Commercial and Manufacturing is a must
- Technical Experience : a MS Office
- Professional Attributes : a At least 6 years experience in life sciences marketing/sales/strategy
- Educational Qualification : a BE completed
- Additional Information : a Strategic and tactical planning for yearly budget allocations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.