- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A - Administrating the SAP technical architecture components B - Supporting the application with respect to C - Incidents/Service Requests/Problem/Change Requests D -Responsible for Performance Tuning of SAP application E - Review EWA implement corrective actions Basis Best Practices F - Maintaining Transports/Printers/Batch job/Archiving/root cause analysis of applications related dumps/issues G -Supporting deployment/Cutover/releases go live in the environment
- Technical Experience : A -Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B -SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals C-Extensive knowledge on SAP Basis Administration D -Extensive knowledge on Monitoring of SAP Application troubleshooting various production issues E -Experience in SAP system installations Performance administration/tuning of SAP systems
- Professional Attributes : communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, ability to work under pressure, etc needed to carry out this job
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in SAP Basis
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.