- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Critical Incident Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Service Delivery Operations India is a key location responsible for Operating SAPs HCM Cloud Products SAP is seeking an Incident Manager for its Incident Management Center to join our SDO Team As part of this team, you will have an integral part in supporting operations of products and services from our 12 Global Production Data centers and ensuring superior service delivery to our customers
- Technical Experience : Prior experience in data center operations required Technical problem and root cause analysis experience preferred and highly recommended to excel in position Knowledge in technical concepts including relational databases eg Oracle, SQL, information systems eg networking, infrastructure /architecture, storage, virtualization Familiarity with SaaS Cloud applications/delivery model and networking concepts highly preferred
- Professional Attributes : Proficient in other MS Office products Word, Powerpoint,Excel and Visio Excellent English oral and written communication skills required Strong interpersonal skills necessary for establishing and sustaining close working relationships with functional teams and subject matter experts
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.