- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Voice Support
- Good To Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat remote support Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group Technologist to capture all incidents in incident tracker tool and assign the cases to relevant assignment group as per process and ensures proper documentation
- Technical Experience : Provides resolution to customer based on in scope processes Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores
- Professional Attributes : Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention
- Educational Qualification : Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.