- Role :Service Manager
- Role Description :Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts. Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance. Invest on a daily basis in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Availability Capacity Manager - The Availability and Capacity Manager is responsible for ensuring that the requirements of availability and capacity management are met This includes ensuring that new and existing services deliver the levels of availability agreed with the business in service level agreements and that there is sufficient ICT capacity to meet current and future demand
- Technical Experience : Experience in Determining the availability requirements and capacity demands for new and existing ICT services to minimize service outages and maximize Return on Investment ROI experience to Create capacity and availability plans to leverage existing ICT investments and reduce downtime
- Professional Attributes : Incorporate availability and capacity requirements in new services to create services that are designed to meet the availability and capacity needs of the business responsible for availability and performance monitoring,investigate related incidents and diagnose problems, to improve the availability
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Provide detailed system reporting to users and technical groups to highlight availability and reliab
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.