- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 3 years of implementation experience in Oracle Incentive Compensation with added experience in Oracle Sales Cloud for Release 12 and above 2 Should have the ability to understand the existing application configuration and apply the experience to implement the new requirements related to Incentive Compensation
- Technical Experience : 1 should have good understanding with minimum 3 years experience in the following: a Compensation Plans and Plan Components, b Performance Measures, c Expressions, Rate Tables, d Incentive Formula and Earnings, e Plan Validation, Approval, f Export, and Import, g Participant Imports Assignments, h Import Collection Processing, i Crediting, Classification, j Incentive Calculation, k Payment Plans Processing, l Reports Analytics, m Dispute Management 2 Should be certified in Oracle Incentive C
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have experience of managing implementation projects with minimum 10 years experience 2 Candidate should have excellent communications skills and should be able to gather requirements from client workshop sessions, provide solution and design end to end 3 Should be able to lead a team, mana
- Educational Qualification : 1 Candidate should have regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Should be open to working in shifts if required 2 Minimum one certification in either Oracle sales
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.