- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO Spotfire
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Involve in the monthly data load process in the Tibco Spotfire Dashboards B Develop visuals and dashboards using Tibco Spotfire C Writing PLSQL Stored procedures with logic and database functions D Creating data sources, information modeling in Tibco Spotfire E Identify the root cause and fix the issue in the PL/SQL Code F Iron Python scripting to read data on demand from different set of data sources G ETL Functionalities Code remapping and restructure
- Technical Experience : A Tibco Spotfire with Iron Python Scripting experience B Oracle PL/SQL experience in writing, debugging and tuning experience
- Professional Attributes : A Must have good Communication Skills B Should have analytical skills and presentation Skills C Client Interaction Skills D Good Analytical and Management Skills
- Educational Qualification : A Minimum 15 years of full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.