- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : In depth knowledge on all Windows services and Administration experience Excellent troubleshooting skills on vSphere Experience of managing multiple versions of Windows Servers on large systems Experience Practical experience in monitoring Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Technical documentation skills Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented environmen
- Technical Experience : Installing and configuration of Esxi 5X and 6X Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXI host Install a Guest Operating System in a virtual machine Creating a vCenterserver inventory Data Store objects Creating a Standard and Distributed switch with a virtual machine port group Add a VM Kernel port group to Standard switch Deploy a virtual machine from a Template Cloning a Virtual Machine that is Power on Modifying a Virtual Machine like increase the size of VMDK file
- Professional Attributes : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes Travel to other locations when required Be flexible to work with other platforms
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations Relevant VMWare certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.