- Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps,Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Deep knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS features Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Document DB, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse Hands on experience on Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs Deep understanding of Azure IoT Hub for multi-tenant environments Deep understanding of Azure Analytics features like Stream Analytics, Machine Learning an
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge of application development and Databricks Experience in Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, Azure SQL, Azure Logic App Azure storage services such as Blob, Data Lake, Table Storage, Cosmos DB Azure power shell,JASON,GitHub, Bit Bucket, Python scripting ARM, Azure Devops for deploying resources Good Knowledge of Code repository management using GitHub Knowledge of Azure analysis services tabular and power BI Awareness of multiple IaaS and PaaS offerings of leading public Cloud provi
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills and proven customer consulting experience of more than 5 yrs Experience in managing high performance team for different type of engagements like Product Development, Application Development, Migration and Support Engagements Working knowledge in Agile and traditional S
- Educational Qualification : Post Grad or Bachelor of Engineering or Science Certification in Azure Developer AZ-203, AZ-900
- Additional Information : Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, public holidays if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.