- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Sybase Database
- Good To Have Skills :PostgreSQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have experience to below DB administration areas: Installation, configuration and upgrade of MaxDB Databases Access mgmt Performance tuning and improvement parameters Health checks, monitoring of health parameter Background job configuration Analyze impact of patching, upgrades and enhancements Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement Knowledge on ITIL standard
- Technical Experience : Mandatory - experienced as professional in MAXDB Maintain responsibility for analysis of Sybase SQL Tune queries, write Stored Procedures, perform indexing, and other DB elements DB design, coding, testing, debugging, and installing Follow software development methodologies Working through business requirements and designs with IT partners Interface with partners determines impacts of software changes Plan/design DB changes related to data conversion, tool configuration
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate degree on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers and
- Additional Information : Proficiency in design, administration, implementation, upgrades, monitoring, DB and DB tuning
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.