- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop and maintain operational documentation and specifications on system builds, disaster recovery, and standard operating procedures Basic Understanding of shared storage technologies including SAN, NAS, Fiber channel, iSCSI, and NFS Support the creation and administration of Windows server templates, including Windows server 2008, 2012 2016 Strong knowledge of Windows Clustering specially on Windows Server 2012 2016 Clustering services Strong knowledge of Basic Windows Services and fe
- Technical Experience : Strong understanding of ESXi Virtual Hosts Strong conceptual knowledge of VMware vCenter, HA, DRS, and licensing Strong VMware Windows Operating System Troubleshooting knowledge Technical Understanding of VMware Version Upgrades Hands-On experience on VMware New Installations and ESXi Server firmware upgrades Strong understanding of metrics analysis health monitoring Proficiency in installing, configuring, patching, troubleshooting, securing, diagnosing repairing VMware ESXi and vCent
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate degree on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers and
- Additional Information : Candidates preferred on exp with Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift and Athena Flexible and 24X7 support req
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.