- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As a Team Lead primary responsibilities are to provide Infrastructure support for ISM services with expert level knowledge on technology and people management skills This role will also include responsibilities like escalations handling, vendor management, and interaction with security leads as well as with other support teams to ensure successful delivery of the security operations Service
- Technical Experience : Certification - Enterprise Mobility Expert AirWatch, McAfee Certified Product SpecialistePO, MA0-102 McAfee Certified Product SpecialistHIPs, McAfee Certified Product SpecialistDLPe, Administration of Data Loss Prevention 145, Administration of Symantec Data Center Security - Server Advanced 67, Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14, Administration of Blue Coat ProxySG 66
- Professional Attributes : Implements security solutions infrastructure and/or application including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies Expert level experience with deployment, maintenance and operations of one or more AV, Proxy, DLP Solutions Endpoint Security: A
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
- Additional Information : Good To Have - PMP, ITIL
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.