- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Contact Center Technology Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Liaising with the customer technical representatives and vendor management and co-ordination Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Individual contributor role Work in 24 x 7 support model
- Technical Experience : Product/Solution knowledge Genesys PureConnect solutions including CIC, Media Servers, Remote Content Servers, Dialers, Interaction Recording and reporting Administration of user profiles, agents, end points, firmware upgrades, DHCP scope provisioning Addition or deletion of Voicemail boxes, password resets, feature programming, trunk administration, call routing changes, firmware upgrades for managed phones Understanding of call flows both inbound and outbound SIP media gateways
- Professional Attributes : Should have competent knowledge experience on Contact Center solution on Genesys PureConnect Should have experience performing contact center administration Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understanding them in the context of the business
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Good to have: Certifications on Genesys PureConnect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.