- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : AResource should have a technical awareness of SAP VIM ICC to be able to discuss and explain the system fully and understand how ICC and SAP VIM interfaces work B Invoice approval process design and implementation C Expertise in design and configuration on Document Processing PONon PO Parking Process and Invoice Approval VIM Analytics D Extensive experience with Open Text VIM including ability to configure Archive Link VIM Document types enhance indexing screen enhance approval class
- Technical Experience : A SAP Vendor Invoice Management SAP Business Workflow Management Design Development Vendor Management OpenText ECM Tools SAP Ariba Sourcing Procureme B Open Text and Vendor Invoice Management Functional Consultant with experience in Vendor Invoice Management VIM and Invoice Capture Center ICC Expert in configuring SAP VIM and ICC with MM-LIV knowledge C Open text consultant with 4 Years of experience in Vendor Invoice Management VIM and Invoice Capture Center ICC
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.