- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core Integrations
- Good To Have Skills :Workday Core HCM,Workday Studio
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Senior Technical Analyst that will take ownership of Time, Absence, Payroll and PICOF Integrations Coordinating/Leading other Technical Analyst and making sure all integrations run smoothly and requirements for new developments are gathered properly b 60 Support and 40 Development to integrations c Troubleshoot integrations that communicate Workday with our global systems landscape d Gather requirements from the business for: e Development of new integrations
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication b Good leadership skills c team handling skills d analytical skills e presentation skills f ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : UG/PG
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.