- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Knowledge of working in Agile Team with DevOps principles would be an additional advantage B:Should have knowledge of ITIL framework C: Understands how and when to make a choice independently; how and when to escalate issues to higher levels; analyses risks and future impacts of decisions
- Technical Experience : A: 4-6 years experience in Oracle database development/ programming B:Strong Experience with Oracle Database C:Good understanding of RDBMS Concepts D:Hands on Experience in writing complex SQL queries E:Good Understanding of Oracle Architecture F:Extensive experience and hands-on knowledge of PL/SQL Packages/Functions/Ref cursors G:Experience in Advanced performance aspects of large databases E:Well versed with Data security concepts in Oracle F:Hands on experience in
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.