- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JDE Development Workbench
- Good To Have Skills :JDE World Interfaces
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Create new or modify existing programs/ reports etc in any of the modules of JD Edwards World 93 2- Responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation of objects while adhering to departmental standard 3- Troubleshoot issues that are of technical nature reported by users through Service Now 4- Translates business requirements into a technical design, code and test logic, and prepare them for production adhering to known departmental standards
- Technical Experience : 1- At least 5 years of experience in Business consulting in JD Edwards Worldsoft 2- Hands On RPG, RPG ILE Developer On JD Edwards WorldSoft is a plus good to have experience in setup and customizing packaged programs 3- Technical proficiency in relevant JDE World languages required RPG, RPG-ILE, RPG Free, CL, SQL, AS/400 environments, DB2 Database 4- Very well conversant with the development tools on the JDE WorldSoft and have worked extensively with SVR, SDA, RDA, FTP, Dream Writer
- Professional Attributes : 1- Working experience of Global Delivery Model Onsite/Offshore Model is an added advantage 2- Candidate should independently solve complex problems, assist the support team with issues, and troubleshoot bugs 3-Ability and dedication to meet deadlines required 4-Excellent Analytical and Communication
- Educational Qualification : BE/B TECH/MCA with at least 5-8 years of industry experience in JD Edwards Worldsoft
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.