- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Microsoft Azure Pack,VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Expertise on AWS Security with AWS Identity and Access Management IAM Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms Demonstrate expertise knowledge of security best practices when using AWS Should have completed at least 2 major plan and design on AWS Leverage AWS services to make Server and resources scalable Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability for the application Should be able to analyze data and take decisions
- Technical Experience : Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS Should be a Certified in AWS Solution architect Should be conversant with making architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices Extensive experience Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS Architecting AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time Good presentation and documentation skill Good inter-personal and analytical skill ITIL Process knowledge Good in stakeholder management, risk issue management Project Management Skill Due-diligence Experience Transition Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.