- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Understanding business requirements •Having hands on in SSRS Reports• Data Migration• Source Control working knowledge• Extensions• Testing skills• Use required skills in projects like customization Extensions plugins• Data Migration from legacy system•Debugging, Exception Handling•Design and develop integration to external systems using web services• Apply CRM development best practices• Preparation of technical design documents based on functional requirements
- Technical Experience : Having hands on in SSRS Reports• Data Migration• Source Control working knowledge• Extensions• Testing skills• Use required skills in projects like customization Extensions plugins• Data Migration from legacy system•Debugging, Exception Handling•Design and develop integration to external systems using web services
- Professional Attributes : •Min 2yrs in CRM or Dynamics 365• Experience in Managing client communication• Experience in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables• Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.