- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :TIBCO Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have good knowledge on Core java/Python or any other programming language or scripting language Must have hands on experience in coding and automation Must have good knowledge in Jenkins, Ansible or any other tool Must have hands on experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- Technical Experience : Must have good knowledge in AWS, GCP, AZURE cloud Certification will be an added advantage Must have good knowledge in Database Mostly SQL query and finetuning of queries Must have good experience in performance tuning and problem solving technique Good to have knowledge in Selenium or any other automation tools Good to have knowledge in Java frameworks Good to have exposure in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Professional Attributes : ? Must have experience in working with Agile methodology. Mostly working with Scrum. Kanban knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Educational Qualification : 15 years regular Education
- Additional Information : 24/7 Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.