- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO Administration
- Good To Have Skills :JBOSS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work consists of supporting all middleware tools and technology Application server adminstrators, should have worked on any Middleware tools Knowledge of Webshphere, Jboss, Tibco, IIS, dotnet, Cognos, Qlikview, Informatica, MFT will be added advantage
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of Webshphere, Jboss, Tibco, IIS, dotnet, Cognos, Qlikview, Informatica, MFT will be added advantage 2 years of Middleware administration 2 years of Change management , Incident management, problem management knowledge is desired 2 years of Unix and Windows knowledge required
- Professional Attributes : •Good Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems. • Experience on Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL • Knowledge of Middleware SOW architecture. • Expertise in problem solving through debugging, research and investigation •Familiar with Best practices, Standard Concepts of Middleware and ITIL standards. • Good issue troubleshooting skills • Good communication both verbal and written. • Strong Team player • Accountable for delivery work
- Educational Qualification : 15 year regular education
- Additional Information : 24/7 Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.