- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle OA Framework
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Financials
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 3 to 5 Years Relevant development experience in oracle applications with Strong OAF skills 2 Should be able to design and develop/customize OAF pages independently 3 Strong Understanding of VO, EO, AM, View Link and deployment packages 4 Understanding of EBS Application Technical design/Architecture 5 Strong experience in PL SQL, RICE components 6 Product knowledge of any of the following Modules like SCM PO, OM, INV, Finance, Self service 7 Knowledge on Reports XML, Workflow, AME Aler
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in creating OAF Pages, and deploying them in a required instance 2 Involved in preparing the technical documentation, test cases, flow charts, and production support and user support documents using AIM methodologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 SQL, PLSQL, JAVA, XML 2 SQL Developer, JDeveloper, Oracle Application
- Educational Qualification : a Any UG Graduation b Any PG Graduation
- Additional Information : Oracle Applications Development
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.