- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Project System
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To work as a team member in SAP PS b Responsbile for delivering the PS design, configure, map and implement the solution into SAP c Responsible for conducting workshops and trainign sessions, preparation of scripts and user manuals d To prepare the Functional Specifications, master data templates, integration scripts
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge of WBS, network, activities, milestones b Exp. in Date, material and cost planning, Budget, release, availability control, Execution, actual dates, confirmations, external procurement of services. Material procurement, billing, project progress. c Period end closing, project technically closer, result analysis, settlement of projects, Project closing. d Experience in Project coding mask, project profile, planning profile, version profile, network profile, budget profile
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an overall experience of 4 to 6 yrs b Domain experience of 1 to 2 yrs will be an advantage c Must have worked on 3 to 4 SAP ECC Implementations d Must have worked on India Business Projects e Should have Good Communication Skills f Should have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a BE or BTech, preferably in Computer Science or IT
- Additional Information : a Should be flexible to work out of client locations and open to travel across India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.