- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for leading the practice offerings for Microsoft Azure based infrastructure solutions, capability development and incubation projects Azure Infrastructure Services Offering and Key asset / differentiator development Workplace related solutions/offerings development and evangelization Manage geographically diverse teams of architects, SME and administrators Leading a team in strategic Microsoft IS planning, architecting,
- Technical Experience : Deep SME level knowledge of the following key Microsoft Infrastructure technologies and products: Microsoft Azure Microsoft Hyper-V Wintel, IIS, DNS, DHCP, PKI Active Directory and AD Federation Services Directory Synchronization Cloud computing Hybrid Clouds Windows 10 Imaging and Servicing EMS Suite O365 SCCM Experience in Design and deploy Azure based IO workloads SSO Experience in extending or integrating On Premises AD with Azure based AD Migrate infrastructure com
- Professional Attributes : 15 years minimum leadership experience with Microsoft Infrastructure services delivery projects involving business analysis, strategic planning/architecture/design, Technology consulting, Infrastructure Application outsourcing and project/program management office functions Program/Product Manage
- Educational Qualification : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.