- Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Detailed database design , data layer and schema B: Design of physical data model C: Act as a SME in redshift and best practices D: Securing sensitive data on the cloud E: Implementing access control and connectivity from Redshift to consumer applications F: Redshift Performance analysis and tuning G: Implementing backup and recovery of cloud DW H: Review and SME for SI partner during execution and design phase I: Design document covering database schema, layer, data security
- Technical Experience : A: 8 years of database and data modeling experience in RDBMS , Datawarehouse B: 3 years of exp in AWS Redshift/S3 C: Good at data modeling D: Strong DW/BI Concepts E: Strong SQL skills F: Strong knowledge on AWS environment and Service knowledge with S3 storage understanding G: Implementation experience of the physical data model in Redshift H: Ability to understand Redshift architecture from conventional data warehousing tools and work I: Prepare and write queries in redshift with busi req
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong communication skills B: Analytical skills C: Ability to work under pressure D: Work Independently and deliver
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services