- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Workplace Technology Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Desktop Transformation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working knowledge and hands on experience with SCCM 2012 R2 / SCCM current Branch Working with WSUS to deliver Microsoft Patching across the desktop estate Provide mentoring and coaching to team members Responsible for writing and maintaining procedural and design documentation Analyze, optimize, and integrate applications and services Tier III support with in-depth knowledge of desktop/application troubleshooting Leads research and develop new technology, tools and scripts to support
- Technical Experience : Create, manage and administer: SCCM OSD deployment process including the driver library Deploying Operating System Images primarily Windows 10 via SCCM OSD Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT o Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images Manage images updating of Drivers, etc o Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence WIM image envi
- Professional Attributes : Adaptiva 1 Adaptiva Install Upgrade 2 Adaptiva Office configuration 3 Adaptiva Content Publishing 4 Adaptiva Client License Management 5 Adaptiva Backup 6 Managing Adaptiva workflows 7 Content Download Troubleshooting 8 Adaptiva Boot Image Creation Deployment 9 Creating Content Push Policies 10 M
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualifications: BE, BTech, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.