- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAS Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building end to end predictive models and machine learning algorithms such as clustering, OLS regression, logistics regression, random forest, SVM, artificial neural networks, decision trees, GBM, XGB, etc, 2 Understanding of requirements gathering, design and deployment approaches of banking domain and risk process 3 Need to be able to clearly communicate and present methodology and results
- Technical Experience : 1 Upto 2-5 years of experience in Risk model development primarily in credit cards 2 Must Have Experience in SAS Enterprise Miner,SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, SAS studio 3 Must Have Experience SAS Data-Step, Functions, Macros, Data Manipulation techniques, import/export, join/append, including processing very large databases 4 Ability to access complex data sources, manipulate data and execute code/queries to provide high quality analysis 5 Good to Have Experience in R, Python, Spark, SQL,etc
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.