- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Azure PaaS DevOps, Kubernates and Service Bus Manage associated Azure support services for AKS VNETs, Public IPs, DNS etc Assist in integration with other services Only covering options and levers available for AKS in Azure portal/CLI, Kubernetes dashboard or Kubectl cliInitial Build and automation template design for multi resource deployment Backup and restores for pods, containers Create Modify Manage DR configurations - Geo-Recovery options Ansible, Git, Docker, CI/CD pipelines
- Technical Experience : Monitoring, remediation in Azure service bus/Kubernates Provisioning / deprovisioning / scaling resources in run in Azure service bus /Kubernates Backups and restoration management in Azure service bus /Kubernates Replication / DR management if applicable in Azure service bus/Kubernates Log management in Azure service bus/Kubernates
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills Flexible, Prioritize work Accountable, Determination and Persistence Eager and Willing to Add to Knowledge Base and Skills Team Work 247 rotational shifts
- Educational Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate BE / B Tech / MSC IT / M Tech / M Sc CS
- Additional Information : People from coding/application development and DevOps background
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.