- Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,BigData Data Capture,Python Scripting,Tech Solution Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Experience working with cloud implementations and integrating AWS cloud services for the migration of legacy environments B: Experience with AWS Native Services including S3, Lambda and EC2 C: AWS Certifications is preferred not mandatory D: Exposure to Risk and Finance domain E: Experience with relational and dimensional data modelling
- Technical Experience : A: Bachelor of Engineering Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology, MTech in Computer Science or MCA B: 8 years of experience Data warehouse design and development, leading end to end delivery of data warehouse/ ETL solutions, in-depth knowledge and experience as a data warehouse/ETL developer/designer, data integration - architect, developer, or administrator of a data C: Must have 2 years of working experience on AWS cloud and data warehouse projects
- Professional Attributes : A: Should Have Good Communication and Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.