- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Development Lifecycle Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A CMS Project Manager supports CMS managed customers by ensuring successful delivery of project as measured by schedule, budget, customer satisfaction and deliverable quality performance measures The Manager actively supports sales, and is accountable for estimating, planning, mobilization, execution and successful closure of projects During the project life-cycle, the Manager communicates status with regular frequency, manages risks and issues, and monitors financial performance
- Technical Experience : -Experience with Agile Project Management and the SCRUM methodology -Demonstrated ability to think and work systematically and logically -Basic knowledge of contract terms -Proven skills in customer expectations management -Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology -Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies -In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Project -Good knowledge of Earned Value reporting -Manages issues and risks associated with the CMS project
- Professional Attributes : -Extensive knowledge of Avanade managed service offerings and solutions as well as policies and procedures -Clear and concise oral and written communication -Negotiation skills -Results oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment Business acumen Time management skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in business or equivalent combination of education and experience, PMI preferred
- Additional Information : Should be able to Manages multiple projects with issues and risks associated with the projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.