- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Murex Datamart Reporting
- Good To Have Skills :Murex MX.3 Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Monitoring alerting tools like ITRS SPLUNK and act on alerts B Addressing User access requests attending to user request on functional issues and requests C Batch monitoring downstream file processing and delivery Data analysis/Updation D Support production releases,deploying code into production E Participating in DR activity and conducting DR tests
- Technical Experience : A Good understating of Murex platform prior support experience B Murex Datamart knowledge on MX211 MX31 CExposure to Murex front office would be an added advantage D Good Unix scripting knowledge
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate B SPLUNK or Certified on any monitoring to
- Additional Information : A Work in shifts Including
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.