- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Ansible,AWS Administration,Docker Kubernetes Administrations,Git
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The individual will be responsible for taking a significant leading role in the day-to-day management and support of a large and complex Cloud environment for a large, international company A self-motivated individual with strong time management, problem solving, and communication skills are a must for this position Should be able to create/modify/update IAC using Terraform Should be able to integrate with AWS step function, lambda where ever applicable Support in various DevOps Capability
- Technical Experience : Skill Experience: 2-4 years experience in Terraform, Gitlab Good to have skills: Python Scripting Must be able to debug and Troubleshoot Linux Administration in Ubuntu, Redhat CentOS, kernel level tuning, package management Shell scripting experience a plus and Additional knowledge on Java script and Nodejs 6-8 years of IT experience supporting Datacenter servers in a mission critical environment
- Professional Attributes : Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance Must be a good team player Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures Must be able to organize wrk with proper tracking and closin out task
- Educational Qualification : Certification required: Should be AWS certified Sysops or Solution architect
- Additional Information : Desire to support an IT Infrastructure 24x7 and be a part of the on-call rotation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.