- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JDA i2
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Production Support in JDA TMS on daily basis, Issue Identification and solution proposals 2 Should be able to handle the Team and act as Single point of Contact for Business, Vendors and all the stakeholders 2 Should understand the Business flow and should be on top of every case we have
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive experience in JDA TMS and JDA ABPP modules, Must have worked in 81 version or higher 2 Good technical knowledge of Interfaces -processing/error handling of Idocs, xmls 3 Extensive knowledge in analyzing log files and suggesting ways of improvement to customers by having thorough knowledge of TP parameters and strategies 4 Familiar with phases of SDLC and basic coding of parameter/ strategy
- Professional Attributes : 1 Minimum experience of 3-4 Years is needed in JDA TMS Application as Techno Functional skill
- Educational Qualification : 1 Full time degree preferably with Computer science background
- Additional Information : 1 Should be able to support in Shifts basis and on-Call support on weekends if needed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.