- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Customer Interaction Handling Process Optimization,Project Resource Management,Wireless Technologies Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices Formulate strategic and operational objectives Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs Recruit, train and supervise staff Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Technical Experience : Technical: Data center and data network experience; Cisco Routing and switching certification is added advantage; Good to have ITIL certified; Good in PowerPoint and excel; Excellent communication skills along with strong people management skills and customer interaction experience is mandatory for this role; Leadership: Manage effective relationship with customer, leadership and team members; Process and Standard:
- Professional Attributes : Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management Excellent communication skills Outstanding organizational skills Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.