- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support SAP TM b: SAP TM expert Assist clients in the selection implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design c: Good business knowledge on transportation and logistics execution d: Standout and work with multi-functional teams d Should be able to speak the business language of at least 2 of the sub industries Shipper Ocean Liner Freight forwarder Rail carrier
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on experience in SAP TM Consultant b: Provide assistance to Team on TM concepts c: Provide collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies d: Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Professional Attributes : a: Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management b: Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed c: Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years Full Time Education
- Additional Information : a: Hands on SAP TM with more than 3 years of experience Must have knowledge on TM 93
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.