- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Advanced Embedded System Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new products that include technologies like Bluetooth, Active Noise Reduction and Battery management B Analyze complex technical problems and propose design of comprehensive solutions C Review, evaluate, and code inspect the embedded software to adhere to the product definition and intended user experiences This requires close and proactive collaboration with other disciplines D Contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle, including req
- Technical Experience : A Experience with C/C in an embedded environment Experience with embedded peripherals such as Ethernet, I2C, I2S, SPI, and USB B Experience with an embedded RTOS such as FreeRTOS, ThreadX, LynxOS, QNX, Linux Experience with source code management SCM tools Subversion, Git, Perforce, etc C Experience with delivering a product into high volume manufacturing Experience with device drivers and other low-level HW interfaces Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy D Demonstrable C programming skills with
- Professional Attributes : A Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision C Experience with working in an agile development environment Scrum, Kanban, etc D Expertise with basic lab
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.