- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Fare Management Solution (AFMS),Accenture Freight and Logistics Solution (AFLS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Application batch, daemons / service REST, WS development using o Python primary, C o NoSQL and relational DBs o Agile - Scrum and Kanban Contribute to application high-level design Contribute to functional product evolution Build cloud based service oriented applications to capture, analyse and publish data Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years experience in o Python o NoSQL and/or relational DBs Hands on skills on debugging Python and C Knowledge of good development practices TDD, design patterns, continuous integration Exposure to build and load processes Able to learn and adapt new technology and processes Demonstrated experience working with server to server solutions Experience with Python preferred or similar language on building server side application
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written and verbal communication skills pre-requisite Multicultural Approach Change Management Flexibility Planning Organization Good problem solving skills Independent work ethic Good collaborative team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA/M Tech: Min 4 years of experience
- Additional Information : Excellent written and verbal communication skills - pre-equisite Multicultural Approach
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.