- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Unix Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Support, maintain, and expand Splunk infrastructure in a highly resilient configuration Standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety UNIX and Windows platforms Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues Assist internal users in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards Participate as an escalation point for 24x7 operations support for Splunk Monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization
- Technical Experience : 5 plus years direct work related experience in Splunk Administration Design core Systems performance and troubleshooting logs Evaluate and recommend major hardware and software enhancements for the infrastructure environment Provides input into strategic and tactical planning Interpret and implement system standards, processes and security specifications to maintain System IT standards Trains other System Engineers and confers with and advises teammates on administrative policies and procedu
- Professional Attributes : Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks Participates in team on-call rotation Performs other duties as required or assigned Maintains expertise in specific technical disciplines and serves a subject matter expert
- Additional Information : 24/7 ready
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.