- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and configure organization structure Setup SAP system with OOTB functions 2 Should be able to configure the assigned module with direction from the Solution/Stream Leader 3 Identify and document gaps between requirements and delivered functionality Identify functionality Fit and gaps and develop solutions to gaps 4 Design documentation including BPDs, FSDs, Business Blueprints and Test Scripts
- Technical Experience : 1 Integration of SAP system with ARIBA upstream/downstream Run CRP Conference room pilot for various client demos 2 Assist in estimating the various new deals and prospective clients from SAP S4 MM perspective 3 Should be aware of Activate Methodology 4 Hands on experience on S/4 HANA Cloud and preferable worked on Business by Design 5 Strong Knowledge on SAP MM Basics and hand-on experience on SAP S4H greenfield/conversion project
- Professional Attributes : 1. Proficient with Special Procurement processes 2. Good knowledge on automatic account determination, pricing, release procedure, output determination. 3. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Must, Candidates with MBA Finance, CA background will have additional preference
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.